Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This isn't all supposed to be sad



In the cabinet picture I had just had my first botox injections and was fitted for my first cast and got pretty pink braces to go along with it after 6 wks. I had a wonderful physical therapist. Despite my second run in with medical, (first NICU, then RSV) I learned to relax and have fun.

I HAD FUN WITH MAMA AND DADDY LOOK I PLAYED IN CABINET SLEPT ON MY DIAPERS PLAYED WITH BALLOONS SWAM WITH MAMA IN POOL (NOT SHOWN)



slept with my bratz doll .....started my whining stage......even whined in the car



then got goofy and put blanket on my head....celebrated my third christmas just chilled in mama and daddy's bed


I had a new baby sister and after that had my second botox injection (6 in one calf and 8 in the other) and had my walking boosts on this time rather than cast then walking boost and here is a current pic of me and my sis now


WE ARE LOVED AND LOVE EACH OTHER EVEN WHEN WE FIGHT OVER OUR TOYS HA















THIS IS INSPIRING BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO REVIEW THE HISTORY FROM AFTER BIRTH ON TO THE THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE THE YEARS TO FOLLOW. At the age of 3, after many doctor visits and referrals we finally got a decision that Aliya has cerebral palsy. At first they thought it was her hips but it was her spasticity in her legs that kept her from balancing, kicking, standing, walking flat foot, being able to run was not part of it. She could not catch or kick ball but Mrs. Tracey her favorite worked wonders with her.

No comments: